This blog is about my garden and the outdoors. I am new to photography but I am trying to show some of the pretty things that grow here in Michigan. I love the wild things who visit me and I dont mind if they eat a bit here and there. I like it more if they let me take their picture. As time goes on I think I will try to show you around the beautiful area that I live in as well as my garden. I try to use my own pictures as much as possible but will also use pictures from the web. If I inadvertently use your photo or work without permission please email me and I will remove it or give credit if you prefer. I will give credit when I know who the owner is. I would ask that anyone using my pictures do the same.
... I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.......Psalm23:6
If you do not have a blog and wish to comment (I love comments) you can join google and comment via that, It's free

Sunday, May 5, 2013

More Blue......

I was supposed to get so much done this weekend. We have all been sick. Tristen, poor baby was cranky and had fevers and a hacking cough. Gerry and I got it as well. When it goes in my chest, sometimes I just can't catch my breath and it hurts so bad. The very worst thing is (blush) it makes me pee my pants. I changed 4 times yesterday. For that reason I wont go outside.
I did go out today and capture a couple of shots. I now notice I am getting the cold part of the deal. I am sick of being sick. Sort of ironic that I was not sick the entire winter at least since November and that was something else. The weather has been perfect. My garden and house is a mess, so much to catch up on now.
The periwinkles are out and what a beautiful colour they are.
 photo 0717def6-c127-44c6-99b1-1fc7bcc1acb0_zps09ae8d9b.jpg

 photo 1296b959-65db-4af3-bde4-bc224dba792f_zps1419e7f1.jpg

My Parsley is up
 photo 110_0121a_zpsa9826c19.jpg
I saw Chives too but I like to show those in bloom.
The Forsythia is amazing this year. I have to get out and shape it into proper bushes
 photo f0967834-147a-471c-80e5-21a46b2350fd_zpsa4a4ce8c.jpg
So much to do I have to try to get out this week, sick or not.

2 comments:

Merlesworld said...

The periwinkles are a wonderful colour, but I always tought periwinkles were tiny little shellfish, maybe they share the name or I got it wrong.
Hope you are better soon .
Merle.....

Magic Love Crow said...

I hope everyone is feeling better ;o) Gorgeous pictures ;o)