This blog is about my garden and the outdoors. I am new to photography but I am trying to show some of the pretty things that grow here in Michigan. I love the wild things who visit me and I dont mind if they eat a bit here and there. I like it more if they let me take their picture. As time goes on I think I will try to show you around the beautiful area that I live in as well as my garden. I try to use my own pictures as much as possible but will also use pictures from the web. If I inadvertently use your photo or work without permission please email me and I will remove it or give credit if you prefer. I will give credit when I know who the owner is. I would ask that anyone using my pictures do the same.
... I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.......Psalm23:6
If you do not have a blog and wish to comment (I love comments) you can join google and comment via that, It's free

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

More pretty May flowers..............

Pansies are always perfect and will last until the hot weather comes. I will try moving the potted ones into the shade once it warms up. They do come back in the Fall if its cool enough. This year I must get Icicle pansies so I have them in the early Spring next year.

101_0224

The Forget me Not is really doing well, it is also spreading and coming up in the grass. I wont be cutting the grass until they are done blooming.

101_0154

This pretty is a wild geranium

101_0200-001

The Japanese Quince that is out back in a secluded spot is thriving but slow growing due to the shade at the moment. Is very pretty this year.

101_0248-001

Boots the cat is enjoying the sunshine on the deck. She is sitting under the bird feeders but the Chickadee don't seem to care.

101_0275-001

The dandelion has gone to seed. I love the little clocks......so delicate and pretty up close. I love Dandelions. The greens are great in a salad or especially in mashed potato so they are welcome in my garden.

101_0221

No comments: