This blog is about my garden and the outdoors. I am new to photography but I am trying to show some of the pretty things that grow here in Michigan. I love the wild things who visit me and I dont mind if they eat a bit here and there. I like it more if they let me take their picture. As time goes on I think I will try to show you around the beautiful area that I live in as well as my garden. I try to use my own pictures as much as possible but will also use pictures from the web. If I inadvertently use your photo or work without permission please email me and I will remove it or give credit if you prefer. I will give credit when I know who the owner is. I would ask that anyone using my pictures do the same.
... I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.......Psalm23:6
If you do not have a blog and wish to comment (I love comments) you can join google and comment via that, It's free

Sunday, August 13, 2017

Robins are busy...........................

I have hardly seen birds all summer. I have kept the feeders full to entice the birds in but all I got was Squirrels. My Mountain Ash is loaded with berries. That means the Robins will be busy...........sure enough, they are in today and busy as little bees.
 photo 105_0337a_zps256m2bz4.jpg
That one is moulting, needs nourishment I think. LOL.
 photo 105_0335a_zpsffemyuag.jpg
Bottoms up.............
 photo 105_0332o_zpsw0neyjvn.jpg
That Robin comes often now and fills up on the berries. Pretty soon the word will be out and that tree will be stripped in no time.
Meanwhile, while I was snapping pictures of that one there was a mum and two babies in the other tree. Made some nice pictures they did. Only one ended up sitting for a picture though.
 photo 105_0330_zpsohslbxk5.jpg
 photo 105_0331j_zpsfhjeviag.jpg
 photo 105_0326l_zpstthnksem.jpg
They were not a bit concerned as I stood under them taking pictures.
 photo 105_0323k_zpsfr09gv4s.jpg
 photo 105_0321k_zpsu1ueczfh.jpg
A tatty Blue Jay showed up.
 photo 105_0338a_zpsxdzaoglg.jpg
I got a nice picture of a Mourning Dove. She was at the feeder.
 photo 105_0334_zpsw1drqgah.jpg
Not a lot going on in the birdy kingdom just yet, hope for more soon.

1 comment:

Magic Love Crow said...

Truly gorgeous pictures Janice! What a treat! Thank you! Big Hugs!