This blog is about my garden and the outdoors. I am new to photography but I am trying to show some of the pretty things that grow here in Michigan. I love the wild things who visit me and I dont mind if they eat a bit here and there. I like it more if they let me take their picture. As time goes on I think I will try to show you around the beautiful area that I live in as well as my garden. I try to use my own pictures as much as possible but will also use pictures from the web. If I inadvertently use your photo or work without permission please email me and I will remove it or give credit if you prefer. I will give credit when I know who the owner is. I would ask that anyone using my pictures do the same.
... I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.......Psalm23:6
If you do not have a blog and wish to comment (I love comments) you can join google and comment via that, It's free

Monday, August 21, 2017

Around and about....................

Nothing going on in the garden. Nothing at all. When we went down to Twin Lakes the other day I took some pictures of the Golden Rod. I used my regular camera instead of the cell phone. I can zoom in on that.
So hiding in the Golden Rod were some little critters
 photo 103_0021k_zps3t3tejke.jpg
 photo 103_0021d_zpscblli3fc.jpg
 photo 103_0021s_zpsnhndadmu.jpg
This pretty was also down at Twin lakes
 photo 103_0020a_zps1rsoxpgi.jpg
Meanwhile back at home. The Robins are stripping the Mountain Ash.
 photo 103_0004k_zpssxoqvqsn.jpg
 photo 103_0003k_zpsbxro9j0y.jpg
Loaded with berries this year does this mean a bad winter?
 photo 103_0006j_zpsiquapxnr.jpg
The Chickadee was thinking about trying one
 photo 103_0013k_zpsmklaqxlx.jpg
Bessie has taken to sleeping in the garden. She still goes for a walk about but not as often and far as she used to
 photo 105_0373_zpsviqbskkw.jpg
 photo 105_0349_zpsx8dg0nb1.jpg
The girls are not inclined to spend time out in the heat any more than I do.
 photo 105_0346_zpsq0gdscsd.jpg
Bodi does not like the heat at all.
 photo 105_0360_zpsbu6ukp6a.jpg
There were tiny bees on the flowers that came back when it cooled down and rained.
 photo 20170819_124600_zpshxh0gqwt.jpg
Just about everything is dying back and I can't get out to clean up and weed. I hate this weather. I just can not wait for Fall.

1 comment:

Magic Love Crow said...

I think the fall temperatures are here for us!! I have started to do some clean up! Great pictures Janice!! Gorgeous! Big Hugs!