This blog is about my garden and the outdoors. I am new to photography but I am trying to show some of the pretty things that grow here in Michigan. I love the wild things who visit me and I dont mind if they eat a bit here and there. I like it more if they let me take their picture. As time goes on I think I will try to show you around the beautiful area that I live in as well as my garden. I try to use my own pictures as much as possible but will also use pictures from the web. If I inadvertently use your photo or work without permission please email me and I will remove it or give credit if you prefer. I will give credit when I know who the owner is. I would ask that anyone using my pictures do the same.
... I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.......Psalm23:6
If you do not have a blog and wish to comment (I love comments) you can join google and comment via that, It's free

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Snowdrops.............

 photo b90d1534-304b-4925-a4e8-496f4eeca80a_zpsfaea5c27.jpg

I saw the snowdrops peeping through
The sun is out and the sky is blue.
Snow drifts shrink before the sun
The lovely month of April has come.

 photo 572ec2c8-7296-46e2-84fd-98cf48b41a0d_zpsff0e1302.jpg

The Pansies heads are drooping down
But will gather strength as the sun hits the ground.
The birds are singing with full heart
As the watch Winters veil depart
 photo 0efdc90d-f2f8-49db-ab19-5e64f2fde8f9_zpsaddb2e17.jpg

Oh the joy of seeing the garden again
It's been buried since? I don't know when.
Little buds push through the earth
Spring.....the season of rebirth.
 photo f844100b-16d2-4e0c-b043-8b50fad13050_zps6df2372b.jpg
JKS 2013

A new Spring poem I wrote after looking at my garden yesterday..................
Linking up with Make the Scene Monday at Alderberry Hill.
Also with Inspire me Monday
mop it up mondays

1 comment:

Magic Love Crow said...

Everything is popping up around you wow! We still have too much snow! I think by the end of the week, it will be all gone! We are going to be getting some April showers!