This blog is about my garden and the outdoors. I am new to photography but I am trying to show some of the pretty things that grow here in Michigan. I love the wild things who visit me and I dont mind if they eat a bit here and there. I like it more if they let me take their picture. As time goes on I think I will try to show you around the beautiful area that I live in as well as my garden. I try to use my own pictures as much as possible but will also use pictures from the web. If I inadvertently use your photo or work without permission please email me and I will remove it or give credit if you prefer. I will give credit when I know who the owner is. I would ask that anyone using my pictures do the same.
... I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.......Psalm23:6
If you do not have a blog and wish to comment (I love comments) you can join google and comment via that, It's free

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Tuesday in June.............

We had one heck of a storm last night. Loads of rain and wind. Lucky we didn't get trees down here this time but just out of town they got hit pretty bad. Some poor Pizza delivery guy had a tree fall on his car, he was unhurt.
Today was a lot calmer and this evening I went out to take some pictures. I try to get some every day just to show the difference a day makes.
Well to begin with I had to reprimand a squirrel.

squirreljpg

Then Mr Chips had to be evicted, he was so full his face was twice its size. I really filled all the feeders this morning and now those on the deck are empty again.
MrChipsjpg

The butterfly plant is really blooming nice, I have it in Orange and Yellow.
102_0452

I almost like the yellow one better???? There is one more variety to bloom yet.

102_0448

The Icelandic Poppy produces different colours on the same plant. I love it. I do so hope it comes back next year, if so I will certainly get more. Many more.
poppyjpg

I am excited to see the Day lilies are all in bud. A few are already out.
102_0312-1

No comments: