This blog is about my garden and the outdoors. I am new to photography but I am trying to show some of the pretty things that grow here in Michigan. I love the wild things who visit me and I dont mind if they eat a bit here and there. I like it more if they let me take their picture. As time goes on I think I will try to show you around the beautiful area that I live in as well as my garden. I try to use my own pictures as much as possible but will also use pictures from the web. If I inadvertently use your photo or work without permission please email me and I will remove it or give credit if you prefer. I will give credit when I know who the owner is. I would ask that anyone using my pictures do the same.
... I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.......Psalm23:6
If you do not have a blog and wish to comment (I love comments) you can join google and comment via that, It's free

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Winding Down............

The squirrels and small creatures are stocking up. They are eating well this Fall, so many heavy laden fruit trees and nuts. It seems that there is a bad winter coming according to the amount of fruits and berries. We shall see, the berries on my Holly have never been as thick as they are this year. The apple trees are so full they are in danger of breaking the boughs.
Today the squirrels were very busy.

Photobucket


The berries on the Junipers are large and full. I have not really noticed them so big before.

Photobucket

All the apple trees are full great news for the deer. I just hope we dont get snow early so the animals can all get good and fat for the winter months. What lays ahead for us? I just hope that it holds off till January. At least it's October and sunny and warm I am thankful for every sunny day.

Photobucket

Lavender seeds............

Photobucket

1 comment:

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

Signs of autumn everywhere while we are entering spring here. Love the apples trees laden with fruit.