This blog is about my garden and the outdoors. I am new to photography but I am trying to show some of the pretty things that grow here in Michigan. I love the wild things who visit me and I dont mind if they eat a bit here and there. I like it more if they let me take their picture. As time goes on I think I will try to show you around the beautiful area that I live in as well as my garden. I try to use my own pictures as much as possible but will also use pictures from the web. If I inadvertently use your photo or work without permission please email me and I will remove it or give credit if you prefer. I will give credit when I know who the owner is. I would ask that anyone using my pictures do the same.
... I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.......Psalm23:6
If you do not have a blog and wish to comment (I love comments) you can join google and comment via that, It's free

Monday, October 28, 2019

End of October.......

Natures colours are brilliant. We have a wonderful tree right next to us that Bud planted years ago. Its a copper colour all year but in the Autumn it outdoes itself


All my plants are inside that are coming in. Well except for two or 3 Boston Ferns. Still deciding on those. I saw one neighbour had put all hers (still beautiful), on the curb for collection. So sad. Still,they really don't do well in the house. I just don't like to see them die. You never know, maybe I can cut them back and feed them well around March and have better results.............There is actually not much going on in the garden now. Gerry got a lot of the raking done but still loads to do.


The streets are looking so pretty, soon to be covered in snow. The weather man keeps threatening but so far so good.





I need to get some bird food soon. I have cleaned the feeders and thrown all the old stuff out for the squirrels. Soon the birds will be expecting them to be full again.
I hope some different birds will come in.




I can't wait for gerry to get the front porch finished so the dogs can go out the front door. Right now they go on the back deck but with Winter coming so comes the critters. Do not wish for them to meet a skunk or anyone else that we welcome here. I have a feeling he is procrastinating and then it will snow and he won't want to do it. So I must nag, sigh. Not much going on out there right now so
not a lot to talk about. All for now.

No comments: