This blog is about my garden and the outdoors. I am new to photography but I am trying to show some of the pretty things that grow here in Michigan. I love the wild things who visit me and I dont mind if they eat a bit here and there. I like it more if they let me take their picture. As time goes on I think I will try to show you around the beautiful area that I live in as well as my garden. I try to use my own pictures as much as possible but will also use pictures from the web. If I inadvertently use your photo or work without permission please email me and I will remove it or give credit if you prefer. I will give credit when I know who the owner is. I would ask that anyone using my pictures do the same.
... I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.......Psalm23:6
If you do not have a blog and wish to comment (I love comments) you can join google and comment via that, It's free

Monday, July 22, 2019

Hot and Humid........

Its hot, its humid and I am staying out of the garden. I did try today to do a little weeding but gave up quickly. Although the temperature was only high 70s it was too much for me. My body does not need it with no air conditioning in the house. We have had a lot of rain, some storms and so it's either too wet, or otherwise nasty out there. I have been trying to get some pictures in the evenings, when it is more shady.
























thats all I am doing for today. Enjoy the pictures

No comments: